Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Every Cowgirl Loves a Rodeo (by Rebecca Janni)

3/5 = Liked It

Little Fox says: "I liked that 3 people won [1st, 2nd, 3rd place ribbons]."

Momma: Nellie Sue was a great friend in this book.  What did she do to show what a great friend and good sport she was?
Fox: She was happy when someone else won.
Momma: Was she a little disappointed that she did not win the blue ribbon?
Fox:  A little.
Momma: If you really wanted to win first place but didn't, how would you feel? What would you do?
Fox: I would feel okay because other times I don't win and I feel okay.
Momma: Do you think had fun trying?
Fox: Yes.
Momma: I'm glad she had fun trying.  If you try your best and have fun you will always come out ahead even if you don't win a blue ribbon
.

No comments:

Post a Comment